An irrigation permit is required for installation of an irrigation system.

Irrigation system plans must be designed by a licensed irrigator. Backflow protection devices are required. Freeze and rain sensors are required. Direct cross-connection of private water source (water well, stock tank, etc.) with public water source (City of Krum or Bolivar Water Supply Corporation) is not allowed. Air gap separation is required for irrigation systems with multiple water sources.

Submittal Requirements: (See irrigation permit application for details)

Submittal Method: Irrigation permit application and payment should be submitted in person.