City Documents

Commonly Requested Documents

Utility Reports

Archived Documents

Public Information Request

Public information requests for city records are to be filed with the City Secretary's Office. Requestors are asked to complete an Request for Public Information Form (PDF) and submit it in one of the following 4 methods:
  1. By personal appearance at
    City Hall
    146 W McCart Street
    Krum, Texas.
  2. By mailing your request to the City Secretary
    P.O. Box 217
    Krum. Texas 76249
  3. By faxing your request to the City Secretary at 940-482-3020.
  4. By emailing your request to the City Secretary.
For more information on the Texas Public Information Act, visit the State of Texas Office of the Attorney General's website.

Water Well Construction Project Permit